Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Video, Picture, Text...

So, I took a fun video of Rebekah the other night. It actually took me a couple tries to capture, but I think we have the best one here.

I originally e-mailed this to mine and Daryn's immediate family. We got a few responses, but then my brother reminded me that not everyone has great downloading/video capabilities. He recommended I just tell the story, too. So I will! I'll give it here in 3 different ways: video, still picture, and then text. :)


And, if you can't watch that, go ahead and take a look at this:


So, here it is: Baby #3 is on the way. :)

It's funny. I took the HPT last Thursday (May 31) and of course we called our moms right away. I wanted to wait to tell anyone else until I'd been to the midwife (June 29) and I wanted to tell family before friends.

The trouble is - I'm not a secret keeper. At all. I was constantly stopping myself from saying anything and it was super annoying. I've had 2 healthy, completely uncomplicated pregnancies. So even though I'm only about 5 weeks along (maybe?) I decided to go ahead and e-mail our families this weekend because I'm probably just going to be telling people who I regularly associate with, and I really did want to tell my family first.

Details? Not much to report yet. I figure I'm due either the end of January or beginning of February. Yes, this baby was planned just like the last two. Daryn and I think about 2 years is a nice space between kids, but I guess now we'll be able to test it out and compare it to the almost 3 years between Bekah and Josiah. So far I'm feeling pretty good. I had a cold a few weeks back, and pregnancy makes my gag reflex more sensitive, so my runny nose really drives me crazy, but I haven't been sick at all (yet). Also, I rarely remember my dreams, but when I'm pregnant I have super crazy dreams that I vaguely remember - at least better than normal ones. Those have already started, much to my amusement. :) Maybe if I remember a plot, I'll share one with you sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I never got an email, I would have replied :) maybe people you thought got it didn't either. or I am just not immediate family anymore ;) CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete