Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thursday - back to Phoenix, help clean Mom's house
Friday - help clean Mom's house
Saturday - shopping! Late Lunch with Mom and sisters. Do genealogy. Unwind watching TV 'til midnight
Sunday - up at 6 with Bekah, back to sleep at 8, up at 10:45, church at 11! Bekah's nap from 2-4, dinner with family at 4, Bekah had upset stomach, play with fire, play Skip Bo, struggle to get Bekah to sleep, multiple times.

Tomorrow - Breakfast with Kat? Visit Jess, Tiff? Lunch with family? HOMEWORK.
Tuesday - GO HOME!

I am so beyond ready to see my hubby again, but I really want to spend time with my mom and sisters. Only, they're at Grandma's house, and while I love to visit with Grandma, too, I don't like to visit AT Grandma's house! It's not child proof, and it makes it very hard to enjoy my visit when I'm constantly keeping Rebekah out of trouble, instead of just letting her play like she wants to. Hopefully we'll get some good time together before the family takes off on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment