Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Micaela!

Today my sister Micaela turned fourteen.

!!

She's my baby sister! She's Fourteen! Wow!

I'm glad she's just moved up to Utah, because dances in Phoenix are lame. At least, they were when I went to them. Hopefully Highland is better in the dance atmosphere department.
Sorry it's sideways! I need to get better at this blog thing. Bear with me.

Anyway, Micaela is awesome, and we love her to death. She's a great babysitter, and all her nieces and nephews love her very much. Rebekah is especially fond of Micaela - maybe almost as much as she is fond of her Nana! (And Nana is right there after Mom and Dad.) Micaela is also a talented soccer player, and loves the sport very much - she even voluntarily referees at younger kids games. This year she's starting high school, and the new school's soccer team is WAY too cut-throat, but Mic plans to stick with AYSO, and I'm glad she is. Mic also has great skills on the WaveBoard - a mode of transportation I just can't manage to do well on!

Random fact for you: Micaela has awesome fingernails. I'm totally jealous of them, actually. I love them so much that I even interrupted a very solemn moment to inform her that she has REALLY PRETTY nails. :)

Happy Birthday Micaela! You're awesome!

1 comment:

  1. aw thanks Liz!!! as soon as you said finger nails I thought of that one moment you mentioned! it gave me a good laugh that I really needed. And it is true Highland dances I think, are more popular cause they actually handed out a flier for one on Saturday. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete