Friday, July 17, 2009

1st Birthday Party (In Tucson)

Above - Maggie and her daughter Alli
Below - Travis and Wesly

The Dads working on the grill!
Rebekah enjoying her party!
Lots of kids came to celebrate with us!

Including Michael and Gabriel
And Emery
And Joseph
This is Rebekah's best friend, Cairn! She and Rebekah are 2 weeks apart, and this is their shared party at the Splash Park.

Cairn, Alli and Rebekah



I didn't take my camera into the splash pad when I took Rebekah in, but my sister got some pictures of Rebekah and Daryn when he took her back over later in the party. I'll see if she can get those to me. :)

It was an awesome party and we had a lot of fun! The popsicles melted before we gave them out despite our best efforts at keeping them cold, but the kids still loved it. Also I decorated a cake for this, and it was awesome and I didn't take a picture of it before taking it to the park, and the frosting melted and moved around while we were in the car, so it wasn't awesome anymore. :( Oh well, my mother-in-law should have some good ones of the cake I decorated for her Phoenix party - now if only I could get her to send those to me!

Oh, BTW, this is what the splash park looks like: http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/photos/2007/06/05/l53606-5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment