Saturday, July 11, 2009

1st Birthday Party (In Phoenix)


These are the 3 Keilman Great grandchildren. :) Avery, Rebekah and Topher. We've had a lot of events where 2 of the 3 were present, but this is the first time we've had all 3 of Nana and Pappy's great grandchildren together.

Yay! We get to eat Cake! :)



Rebekah LOVES this Jack-in-the-box that my mom has.


I decorated this cake! :) My mom made and colored the purple frosting for me, and my sister Amy suggested I use cookie cutters to get a good trace on the cake, and then follow the lines. It worked really well!


I love how looking at the above and below photos you can think she was very excited to see a cake behind her! :)









Tiffany and Gage - Gage is just 5 days younger than Rebekah. :) We love them so much!






This ball was one of Rebekah's favorite toys. Thanks Aunt Renee!
lol - she wanted to sit ON the boxes.
By the end, she was really good and unwrapping the boxes! I'm looking forward to Christmas this year. (Note: If you get something for us or Rebekah, wrap it in a box, not a bag! I want her to have pleny to unwrap!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment