Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Practicum Assignment

Today I went to Flowing Wells High School and met Mrs. Demetria Murray, as well as Ms. Jensen - the head of the Math Department - and the Principal of the school. They gave me an interview to get to know me better since the Rodel Foundation has assigned me to work with Mrs. Murray for my Student Teaching. And, thanks to my Master Teacher, I get to know Mrs. Murray this semester during my practicum and don't have to deal with the awkwardness of the other teacher that embarrassed me so badly at the start. :)

The interview was GREAT. They all made it very clear that they had high expectations, but I didn't expect anything less. You all know that I hold myself to some pretty high standards - only because we all know I'm capable of achieving those standards! :) (If I would stop procrastinating!)

Oh, and fun fact for those of you who know who John Shadegg is, Mrs. Murray is his niece! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment