Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Beginning of the Rest of My Life!

It's been four days and one month since the catalyst that I have decided is the beginning of the rest of my life, and I am loving every moment! Though, it could be argued that the two lives overlapped for about 2 weeks, and therefore it's only been two and a half weeks since I started living this life and left the other behind. Perhaps the second is more accurate, considering I was in Phoenix a lot those first 2 weeks and didn't really have to deal with anything in a normal fashion. Regardless, my "new" life is in full swing now, and it is quite the adventure! :) It's not what I always imagined it would be, but it is certainly what I've always wanted.

In the next few days/months I will do a TON of back posts with pictures of various events. Hopefully most of you are my friends on Facebook, so you haven't really missed out - especially considering I never even managed to make that special announcement I meant to make back in October! And now there's plenty of other information to share.

Right now, though, I'm going to take my babies for a walk, then give them lunch, put them down for naps, and then go to a friends house where I will leave them while I go to the dentist. Fun stuff! (Well, all but that last one, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment