Sunday, October 31, 2010

October!


Rebekah LOVES story time with Daddy. :) Mommy loves those few minutes that she has to take care of a few things in peace (from Rebekah AND Daddy, lol).



October went by quickly, just like all the other months! I don't remember exactly what we did for my birthday, but I'm sure I had fun. ;) Some of my students gave me gifts, and one girl brought in a small cake to share with the class. It was pretty great.

The next week was fall break - Oct 14 & 15. It was a MUCH needed break, especially since I was still trying to catch up to the work I fell behind on when I took a day for Kat's wedding. It all just kind of snowballs.

Also in October, we had a chance to have Brent and Tiffany Houston over for dinner. Brent's younger sister Chelsea is a childhood friend of mine, and I love their family! Brent and his wife moved down here for Brent to attend UA College of Pharmacy. We had a great evening with them and I hope to get to know them better. Tiffany seems like such a fun woman!


And Halloween! :) Since Halloween was on a Sunday, we had alternative Trick-or-Treat activities. Friday night we had our ward Trunk or Treat, and Saturday we took Rebekah to Kati's house for trick-or-treating around her neighborhood. She has a lot of church members in her neighborhood, and they had marked a map and let everyone at church know what houses to visit that night. Rebekah LOVED trick-or-treating, and frequently asks to go again.









No comments:

Post a Comment